Are you considering a PulsaCoil 3 Replacement thermal store?
- Is your PulsaCoil 3 leaking from the internal cylinder?
- Is the floor wet around the base?
- Can you see wet lime scale at the bottom inlet pipe of the plate heat exchanger?
- Is there mould on the walls in the cupboard in which your PulsaCoil 3 is situated?
- Are the sides of you PulsaCoil 3 bulging?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, it is possible that the internal cylinder of your PulsaCoil 3 has developed a leak. As the internal copper cylinder is encased in a polyurethane insulation and then wrapped in an outer steel case, it is impractical to even attempt a repair, deeming the PulsaCoil 3 beyond economical repair. If this is the case, a replacement for your PulsaCoil 3 replacement will be required.
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property